Quikframe - Frame analysis and design software
Frame analysis program with steel and timber design to EN 1993, EN 1995, BS5950 and BS5268.
- Trusses, vierendeel girders, portals, multi-storey frames, domestic roof, temporary works, just about any 2d frame.
- Works with any material - steel and timber tables built-in.
- 2nd order analysis and stability checks including calculation of the elastic critical load factor.
- Unique CAD-like input - Watch the video!
- Wide range of loading types - just click, even drag and drop.
- Tapered sections.
- Optional steel design to Eurocode 3 and BS5950.
- Optional timber design to Eurcocde 5 and BS5268.
- Comprehensive detailed output.
- Links to CAD.
If you want an easy-to-use but powerful structural analysis tool then why not try Quikframe, the innovative program for the analysis of 2D frames in any elastic material. Using a simple but versatile set of drawing tools, you can quickly and accurately draw almost any type of frame and get instant results. Optional steel and timber design modules in accordance with Eurocode 3, Eurocode 5, BS5950 and BS5268.
Find it a chore using your old program? With Quikframe there's no need to calculate X,Y co-ordinates, you don't have to remember sign conventions. You don't use node or member numbers. Just set out your construction lines using the drawing tools provided.
Members, bases and loads are all drawn with a simple point and click of the mouse.
You don't even have to look up structural properties. Quikframe has built-in tables for all common steel and timber sections. These tables can easily be extended to cover other materials or to suit local requirements.
And there's more? Yes, Quikframe has more practical functionality than any other low-cost program. Useful features such as tapered members (ideal for haunches!) and full in-span results repay its low cost time and time over.
Quikframe even has optional 'plug-in' design modules to Eurocode 3 (steel), BS5950 (steel), Eurocode 5 (timber), and BS5268 (timber). After analysis, choose either the Design or Check wizards. You'll have all the results you want in seconds.
Try the very latest all new version of the best low-cost frame analysis package free for 28-days.